Main content | back to top
Motiva operates under a Health, Safety, and Environmental Management System. It is our framework for guiding, measuring and evaluating the health, safety, and environmental performance of the companies.
All levels of management are committed to workplace health and safety, and environmentally sound operations.
The HSE management system includes eight elements
- Leadership and Commitment
- Employee Ownership and Involvement
- Organization, Resources, and Responsibilities
- Risk Identification, Evaluation and Management
- Performance Metrics, Plans, Standards and Procedures
- Implementation, Performance Measurement and Corrective Action
- Assessment and Audit
- Management Review